Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
We all know how it feels to be stuck in a subscription that we no longer use. Whether it’s a gym membership or a streaming service, it can be frustrating to keep paying for something that we don’t even use. For many of us, Netflix is that subscription. We signed up for it, used it for a while, and then let it lapse as we found other things to do with our time. But even though we may have stopped watching Netflix, the monthly charges continue to come out of our account. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to stop auto payment on Netflix so that you can finally put an end to those unwanted charges. We’ll also give you some alternatives for streaming services so that you can still get your fix of movies and TV shows.
If you’re unsure whether you want to keep your Netflix subscription or not, you can always put your account on hold. This will allow you to keep your account and preferences, but you won’t be able to watch any movies or TV shows or use any of the other features Netflix has to offer.
To cancel your Netflix subscription, follow these steps:
1. Go to netflix.com and log in.
2. hover over your profile name in the upper-right corner of the screen and click “Account.”
3. Under “Profile & Settings,” select “Billing details.”
4. Under “Netflix plan,” click “Change plan.”
5. Select “Cancel membership.”
6. Click “Finish cancellation.”
You can also contact Netflix customer service at 1-866-579-7172 to cancel your subscription over the phone.
If you’re like many people, you probably have a Netflix subscription that you pay for automatically every month. But what happens if you want to cancel your subscription? Or maybe you’re moving and won’t be able to use Netflix for a while. In either case, you’ll need to know how to stop your automatic payments.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
1. Log in to your Netflix account.
2. Click on your profile name in the top right corner of the screen and select “Account” from the drop-down menu.
3. Scroll down to the “Membership & Billing” section and click on “Change plan.”
4. Select “Cancel membership” from the pop-up window.
5. Confirm that you want to cancel by clicking on “Finish cancellation.”
Your subscription will now be canceled and you will no longer be charged automatically each month. If you decide later that you want to start using Netflix again, you can always sign up for a new account.
If you’re currently paying for Netflix through a different method than you’d like (e.g., through iTunes instead of directly with a credit card), you can follow the steps below to update your payment information.
1. Log in to your Netflix account and navigate to the Account page.
2. Under the Membership & Billing section, click on Change Payment Method.
3. From here, you can update your payment information or select a new payment method. If you’re updating your credit card information, be sure to enter the new card number, expiration date, and CVV code. Once you’ve entered all of the required information, click Update Payment Method.
4. You’ll see a confirmation message letting you know that your payment method has been updated successfully.
If you’re having trouble with your Netflix account or service, you can contact customer service for help. Here’s how:
Visit the Netflix Help Center. Select Contact Us from the top-right corner of the screen. Enter your problem or question into the search bar, or browse through the available options. Once you’ve found an article that seems relevant to your issue, follow the instructions on the page to get in touch with Netflix customer service.
If you’re still having trouble after following these steps, you can reach out to Netflix directly by calling the customer care.
We hope this article has helped you cancel your Netflix auto-payment. Remember, you can always contact customer support if you have any further questions. And, if you want to keep using Netflix but change your payment method, simply go to your account settings and update your payment information.
You must login or register to add a new answer .