Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
India is a land of culture and diversity. From the snow-capped mountains of Kashmir to the sunny beaches of Goa, there is something for everyone in this vast country. And while India is a great place to visit any time of year, August is particularly special. Not only is it a month when many festivals are celebrated, but the weather is also perfect for travel. So if you’re looking for someplace to escape the heat this August, here are the best places to visit outside India. From Europe to Africa and beyond, these destinations are sure to please.
Greece is a stunning country with beautiful beaches, clear blue waters and friendly locals. It’s the perfect place to relax and soak up the Mediterranean sun. August is the busiest month for tourism in Greece, so be sure to book your accommodation and flights in advance. Here are some of the best places to visit in Greece in August:
– Mykonos: This party island is one of the most popular destinations in Greece. The vibrant nightlife and stunning beaches make it a great place to let loose and have some fun.
– Santorini: One of the most romantic places in Greece, Santorini is perfect for couples looking for a relaxing getaway. With its white-washed buildings, stunning sunsets and Caldera views, it’s easy to see why Santorini is such a popular destination.
– Athens: The Greek capital is a must-visit for any first-time visitor to Greece. There’s so much to see and do, from exploring the ancient Acropolis to marveling at the Parthenon. If you’re looking for nightlife, Athens has plenty of bars and clubs to keep you entertained into the early hours.
August is the perfect time to visit Australia. The weather is perfect for spending time outdoors, and there are plenty of events and festivals taking place across the country. Here are some of the best places to visit in August:
Perth is the capital of Western Australia and is renowned for its stunning beaches and sunny weather. In August, the city comes alive with a number of festivals including the Fringe World Festival, which features over 1,000 acts from around the world. There are also plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy, such as swimming, surfing, and windsurfing.
Brisbane is the capital of Queensland and offers a subtropical climate that’s perfect for August. The city hosts a number of events during this month including Riverfest, which celebrates Brisbane’s river with live music and fireworks. There’s also plenty of opportunity to explore the great outdoors, with hiking, biking, and kayaking all popular activities in Brisbane.
Darwin is the capital of the Northern Territory and experiences tropical weather all year round. August is an ideal time to visit as it falls outside of the wet season (October-April), meaning you can enjoy all that Darwin has to offer without worrying about rain. The city comes alive in August with a number of cultural festivals including Chinese New Year and Darwin Festival. There’s also plenty of opportunity to explore nature with Kakadu National Park nearby.
August is a great time to visit Canada! The weather is usually mild and there are plenty of activities to enjoy. Here are some of the best places to visit in August:
1. Niagara Falls: Niagara Falls is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Canada. The falls are located on the border between Ontario and New York State, and they offer a spectacular view. There are also numerous restaurants, hotels, and other attractions in the area.
2. Vancouver: Vancouver is a beautiful city located on the west coast of Canada. It is a popular destination for its mild climate, scenic views, and diverse culture. There are many things to do in Vancouver, including visiting Stanley Park, taking a ferry ride to Granville Island, or going for a hike in Capilano Suspension Bridge Park.
3. Montreal: Montreal is the largest city in Quebec and it is rich in French Canadian culture. There are many historic landmarks and museums to visit, as well as a lively nightlife scene. Montreal is also home to some of the best restaurants in Canada!
4. Halifax: Halifax is the capital city of Nova Scotia and it offers stunning ocean views. The city has a rich maritime history and there are plenty of things to see and do, such as visiting the Halifax Citadel National Historic Site or exploring the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic.
5. Ottawa: Ottawa is the capital city of Canada and it offers a variety of cultural experiences. There are many museums and historical landmarks to visit, as well as a vibrant nightlife scene. Ottawa is also home to a number of festivals throughout the year, such as the Ottawa International Jazz Festival and the Ottawa Folk Festival.
If you’re looking to escape the heat this August, there are plenty of amazing places to visit outside of India. From the stunning beaches of Bali to the snow-capped mountains of New Zealand, there’s something for everyone.
Here are our top picks for the best places to visit in August outside of India:
1. Bali, Indonesia
2. Hokkaido, Japan
3. Seoul, South Korea
4. Taipei, Taiwan
5. Hong Kong
6. Bangkok, Thailand
7. Phuket, Thailand
8. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
South Africa is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world and for good reason. The country has a diverse range of landscapes, from the bustling cities of Johannesburg and Cape Town, to the game reserves of Kruger National Park and the stunning coastal regions. August is a great time to visit South Africa as the weather is generally good throughout the country and there are plenty of events and activities to enjoy. Here are some of the best places to visit in South Africa in August:
– Johannesburg: This vibrant city is a great place to start your South African adventure. There are plenty of things to see and do, from exploring the Apartheid Museum to visiting Nelson Mandela House. You can also enjoy some great food and nightlife in Johannesburg.
– Kruger National Park: This iconic game reserve is home to an incredible variety of wildlife, including lions, elephants, rhinos and buffalo. You can go on safari drives or walk through the bushveld on guided walks.
– Cape Town: No trip to South Africa would be complete without visiting Cape Town. This beautiful city is home to Table Mountain, Robben Island and many other attractions. August is a great time to visit as you can enjoy whale watching off the coast or take part in one of the many festivals taking place in the city.
– Durban: Durban is a popular beach destination located on the east coast of South Africa. The warm Indian Ocean waters make it a great place to enjoy water sports such as surfing, sailing and snorkeling. There are also plenty of things to see and do in Durban, from visiting the botanical gardens to taking a cable car up to the top of Moses Mabhida Stadium.
Assuming you’re talking about making the most out of a trip outside of India in August, here are a few tips:
– The best places to visit are typically going to be placed with good weather during this time of year. This includes destinations like Europe, North America, and Australia.
– If you’re looking for a beach vacation, try to avoid the hurricane season in the Atlantic and head instead to the Pacific or the Indian Ocean.
– If you want to avoid the crowds, consider visiting some off-the-beaten-path destinations that are still relatively warm in August. This could include places like Morocco, Chile, or Thailand.
There are many beautiful places to visit in August outside of India. From the majestic mountains of Nepal to the stunning beaches of Thailand, there is something for everyone to enjoy. We hope that our list has helped you narrow down your choices and that you have a wonderful time wherever you decide to go.
You must login or register to add a new answer .