WRITE AN APPLICATION TO THE PRINCIPAL FOR LEAVE
Dear Principal [name],
I am writing this letter to apply for leave from your school from April 16th to April 28th in the year 2020. The reason I need this leave is because of medical reasons. My doctor has advised me not to go out of the house during this time period because it would affect my health. I am requesting that you approve this application as soon as possible so that I can get some rest and be healthy again.
ADDRESS: [The name of the school and the principal]
Address: [The name of the school]
Name: [Principal’s name]
DATE: [The date of application]
Date: [The date of application]
Requested by: [Your name]
Approved by: [Your name]
Leave granted from: [The date of approval] to [The date of return]
The references should be from a person who knows you well, such as your present or former employer. It is better to have one reference rather than two, unless it is someone very important to the application. You can also include an additional reference if necessary.
Include the following information:
- Name and designation of the reference (e.g., Mr./Ms/Mrs.)
- Relationship with applicant (e.g., former employer)
- Duration of relationship with applicant (e.g., worked for him/her for three years)
- Nature of relationship with applicant, e.g., supervisor
1. Mr. Smith, principal of this school, has granted me leave for two weeks for medical reasons. This is my application to you under Rule 13(1)(a) of Governing Body Rules, 1997. I hereby request you to approve my leave application.
- Mr. Smith, principal of this school, has granted me leave for two weeks for medical reasons. This is my application to you under Rule 13(1)(a) of Governing Body Rules, 1997. I hereby request you to approve my leave application.
- The date on which I made this application is ___________ (insert date).
- The school’s name is __________and its principal’s name is _________.
- You are required under Rule 13(1)(a) of Governing Body Rules, 1997 to approve my leave application within 15 days from the date of making the same before granting me permission on medical grounds
Thank you for your time. I hope that my application will be considered and acted upon favorably.
I look forward to hearing from you soon, and thank you again for considering my request for leave.
- Your application should be in a formal tone.
- You should mention the reason for applying.
- Mention the duration of your leave and date of your application.
- Name the principal who granted you leave, along with the name of person granting it to you (if applicable).
I hope that you will approve my leave application.