WHICH CITY IS CALLED THE FINANCIAL CAPITAL OF INDIA
No matter how you look at it, India is the financial capital of the world. The country has a population of over 1.3 billion people and it has a GDP that is estimated to be around $2 trillion.
Mumbai is the financial capital of India. It is also called “The City of Dreams” and “The Entertainment Capital of India”. Mumbai hosts a large number of film, television and music productions, as well as all major Indian businesses. The city has a population of over 12 million people making it one of the most densely populated cities in the world. In fact, Mumbai has been ranked among top 20 most livable cities in global surveys by Mercer and Economist Intelligence Unit.
- New Delhi is the financial capital of India.
- It houses most of the major banks, insurance companies and stock exchanges in India.
Bangalore is the capital of Karnataka and is called the Silicon Valley of India. It is one of the fastest growing cities in the world and home to many IT companies like Infosys, Wipro and Tech Mahindra.
- Mumbai, India’s financial capital, is a city that has remained largely unharmed by war and terror attacks.
- New Delhi, the political capital of India, is also home to some of the country’s top universities and colleges.
- Bangalore is known as Silicon Valley due to its high concentration of information technology companies and startups, including Infosys Ltd., Wipro Ltd., Tata Consultancy Services Ltd., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp., Amazon Web Services Inc., Uber Technologies Inc.
The takeaway here is that there are many great places in India for students who want to pursue their education abroad!
You know what, I think we should just leave it to the experts. If you want to know more about this topic, then go ahead and ask them yourself!