WHERE TO SELL OLD COINS IN INDIA
If you are looking to sell your old coins or currency, there are a number of options that require you to be aware of how the market works. You also need to know how much money you can get from your old coins and what the best way is for selling them. This article will take a look at all these things, helping you make an informed decision about where to sell your old coins in India.
Where to sell old coins?
The first place to look is at your local coin shop or auction house. They will be able to give you a quick assessment of the value and may be able to offer you cash on the spot. If they don’t have enough money, they may be able to sell it for you online if there is an online market for your coins.
If this doesn’t work out, try visiting a bank branch or post office in your area and see if they accept old currency as deposits from customers who want to make some extra cash by turning their old coins into new ones!
Coin shops are the best places to sell old coins because they have a large collection of old coins and will be able to give you a good price for them. The coin shop owner can tell you how much he is willing to pay for your particular coin. Coin shops are open to public, so you don’t have to go anywhere special if you want to sell your old coins there. You can just walk into any coin shop with your collection and ask them if they would like some business!
If you’re looking for a place to sell your old coins, auction houses are an excellent choice. Auction houses have strict guidelines about what they will accept for sale, so if you have any doubts about the authenticity of your collection or its value, this is the best way to get it verified.
Auction houses also provide buyers with the opportunity to bid on their favorite items in person or online–so whether you want someone else who loves coins as much as you do (and maybe even more) will be bidding against each other on your behalf or just want an honest opinion from someone who knows what they’re talking about when it comes down to it!
Banks & Post Offices
You can sell your coins to banks and post offices, but they’ll likely pay you less than the coin shop. Banks often only buy coins that are in good condition, so if you have a lot of old coins with scratches and dents on them, this might be your best option.
Banks will only buy gold and silver (and other precious metals) coins; they won’t take copper ones unless they have some value as collectibles.
- The best places to sell old coins are the ones where you can get the best prices for them.
- There are several ways to sell old coins, but the most common way is through an online auction site. You can also do it yourself by posting ads on Craigslist or any other similar site, but this may take longer and require more effort on your part.
- If you’re looking for a quick sale with minimal effort, then using an online auction site is probably your best bet!
We hope this article has been helpful in guiding you through the process of selling old coins. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments section below.
Answer ( 1 )
WHERE TO SELL OLD COINS IN INDIA
Are you looking to sell your old coins in India? Here are some of the best places to do so! 1. Mintage World 2. Antique Coins Dealer 3. old Indian coins dealer 4. The Old Currency Exchange 5. Numismatic Society of India
The Process of Selling Old Coins in India
Assuming you want to sell your old coins in India, there are a few processes you need to follow:
1. Firstly, you need to find a potential buyer who is interested in purchasing your coins. This can be done by searching online on websites such as Ebay or Quikr, or by approaching a local coin dealer in your area.
2. Once you have found a potential buyer, you will need to provide them with some basic information about the coins, such as what type of coins they are, how many you have and what condition they are in.
3. Based on this information, the buyer will give you an offer for your coins. If you agree to the offer, then the sale can go ahead and the coins will be exchanged for cash.
4. Finally, it is always advisable to get a written receipt from the buyer as proof of sale in case any issues arise at a later stage.
The Best Places to Sell Old Coins in India
There are a number of places where one can sell old coins in India. The most popular and perhaps the best place to sell old coins is the Arts and antique section of the website OLX. Other popular places to sell old coins include Quikr, eBay, and Amazon.
The prices of old coins vary depending on their condition, age, and rarity. For instance, an old silver coin from the Mughal period could fetch a few thousand rupees, while a common copper coin from the British Raj era may only sell for a few hundred rupees.
When selling old coins, it is important to be aware of counterfeit coins that are in circulation. There are a number of ways to spot fake coins, such as checking for worn-out designs, incorrect mint marks, or misspellings. It is always best to consult with an expert before selling any old coins.
Old coins can be a great addition to any collection, and if you’re looking to sell them, there are a few things you should keep in mind. In India, the best place to sell old coins is likely going to be a coin dealer or an auction house. Make sure you research the options available to you and get the best possible price for your coins.