STARTING SALARY OF MBBS DOCTOR IN INDIA
An MBBS doctor is an all-round and well-trained health care professional. He or she undertakes the study of medicine right from high school till post graduation. There are many institutes in India which offer this course and they also have tie ups with various hospitals across the country. MBBS doctors can earn a starting salary of Rs 2,80,000 per annum which may increase depending on their area of specialisation, location and profile associated with their job profile. Some specialisations such as Gynaecology and Orthopaedics may fetch higher salaries than other fields when compared to what general practitioners earn in terms of starting salaries at least within the first year after completing their studies from an Indian Medical College
MBBS doctors are in high demand in India.
MBBS doctors are in high demand in India. There is a shortage of doctors in India and MBBS doctors are paid well.
MBBS doctors can earn a starting salary of Rs. 2,80,000 per annum.
Starting salary is the average salary of a doctor. It is a good indicator of the demand for doctors and their salaries.
The starting salary for MBBS doctors can earn a starting salary of Rs 2,80,000 per annum.
Some specialisations such as Gynaecology and Orthopaedics may fetch higher salaries.
- Some specialisations such as Gynaecology and Orthopaedics may fetch higher salaries.
- It depends on the type of hospital and job profile.
- There is a lot of demand for qualified doctors in India so you can expect to start earning handsomely as soon as you pass out from medical school or college, if not before that
Factors affecting the starting salary of an MBBS doctor include geographic location, type of hospital and job profile.
The starting salary of an MBBS doctor depends on several factors. These include geographic location, type of hospital and job profile. If you are planning to join a government hospital as an MBBS doctor, the starting salary would be around Rs 5 lakh per annum. If you choose to work at a private hospital then your annual package will be higher than this amount by 20%-25%.
In addition to these factors, there are other aspects that need consideration while deciding on how much you should earn as a fresh graduate:
- The location where your college is located has an impact on how much money you’ll make as a medical student. If it’s located in Kolkata or Mumbai for instance (two metropolitan cities), then obviously there will be more opportunities available for employment after graduation than if it was somewhere rural like Dehradun or Jaisalmer;
- Type of institution matters too – whether it’s public or private makes quite an impact on how much money doctors earn when they start out;
- Lastly but most importantly – experience! It doesn’t matter whether someone has studied at Harvard University if they have no experience working under pressure situations such as emergencies which require quick decision making skills etc., so ensure that whatever course you choose includes some sort of clinical component (even if only through simulation).
There is a lot of demand for qualified doctors in India
There is a lot of demand for qualified doctors in India. The government is trying to increase the intake of medical colleges to meet this demand, but even then there will be a shortage of doctors. This is because the cost of studying medicine in India is very high and only people who can afford it can study medicine.
The demand for qualified doctors in India is high, and it is expected to remain so in the coming years. This means that MBBS doctors can expect a lucrative career with good job security and opportunities for growth. In order to make sure that you get paid what you deserve, it is important that you choose an institute that offers quality education along with placements at reputed hospitals across different states of India.