HOW TO LOSS 10 KG IN A MONTH: Is it possible to Lose 10 kg in a month?
Are you looking to lose weight? If so, these tips will help you get started:
Don’t skip breakfast
You may have heard that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. If you want to lose weight, then this is especially true. Breakfast helps with weight management because it keeps you full longer and makes it easier for your body to manage its blood sugar levels throughout the day.
Breakfast also helps keep you alert throughout the morning so that when lunchtime rolls around, you don’t feel like eating everything in sight just because it’s there (and because no one else has eaten yet).
Cut down on junk food
Cut down on junk food. Junk food is high in calories and low in nutrients, which means that you’ll gain weight even if you eat just a small amount. It’s also high in saturated fat, salt and sugar–all things that contribute to heart disease and diabetes.
If you’re trying to lose weight quickly then it can be tempting to turn to fast food because it’s cheap and convenient but this will only make things worse! Fast foods are loaded with trans fats which increase bad cholesterol levels (LDL) while decreasing good cholesterol levels (HDL).
Watch what you eat
- Eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid processed foods, like chips and candy bars.
- Avoid fast food as much as possible (or at least try to limit it). Dinner should be the smallest meal of the day; if you’re eating out with friends, ask for a salad instead of fries or pizza–you’ll have more room for dessert later! And don’t forget that alcohol has calories too–so if you drink alcohol, do so sparingly or not at all during this time period.
- Drink water instead of sugary drinks like soda pop or fruit juice: it will fill you up faster without adding extra sugar into your body!
Eat more vegetables, fruits and whole grains
- Eat more vegetables, fruits and whole grains. Vegetables are rich in vitamins and minerals. Fruits are also good for you because they contain essential nutrients such as vitamin C, which boost your immune system and help prevent colds or flu. Whole grains such as brown rice, barley and oats have lots of fiber that helps keep you feeling full for longer periods of time.
- Avoid refined sugar products like cakes or cookies as much as possible because they only add extra calories to your diet without any nutritional value whatsoever! Also try not eating too many processed foods like white breads (which have been stripped of their natural nutrients), pasta made with refined flour instead of whole wheat flour etc., since these often contain trans fats which can cause heart problems later on down the road if consumed regularly over long periods of time.)
Drink water throughout the day
Drink water throughout the day. Your body needs water to function at its best, so drink a glass of water before every meal and try to down about two liters (about eight cups) per day. Drink between meals if you’re thirsty, too!
Drinking water during exercise can help prevent dehydration and over-exertion in hot weather. If you’re exercising for more than 30 minutes at a time, consider adding an electrolyte supplement to your water bottle so that it contains sodium as well as other minerals such as calcium or magnesium.”
Take up a healthy hobby
- Find something you enjoy doing and make it fun! For example, if you like reading, try reading while taking walks in the park. Or if dancing is your thing, dance with friends at parties instead of drinking alcohol (which can be quite unhealthy). Find ways that work for you and stick with them!
Quit smoking and drinking alcohol.
To lose weight, you need to be in a calorie deficit. This means that you consume fewer calories than your body burns. If you’re not a smoker or drinker, this may not apply to you and that’s fine. However, if either of these things apply to you then they could be making it harder for your body to lose weight!
The main reason why people gain weight when they smoke is because nicotine suppresses appetite so smokers tend to eat less food compared with non-smokers who enjoy eating more often throughout the day. This can lead directly towards obesity as well as other health problems such as heart disease and stroke risk factors such as high blood pressure which are closely linked with smoking too much over time.
Alcohol also plays its part by increasing hunger levels due its effects on dopamine production within our brains – neurotransmitters responsible for controlling pleasure centers such as those found within our stomachs after eating certain foods like chocolate cake!
If you can follow these tips you will be well on your way to losing weight!
You don’t have to do it all at once. It is a journey, not a destination. Don’t give up and remember that it may take time but eventually you will get there!
So there you have it, a complete guide on how to lose 10kg in a month. It may seem like a lot of work but if you can follow these tips and stick with it for just one month, I promise that you will see results!