HOW TO GET JOB IN DUBAI FROM INDIA: Is it possible for Indians to get a job in Dubai?
Dubai is one of the top destinations for job seekers in India. It has a vibrant economy, booming real estate sector, and high standard of living. However, Dubai visa requirements are strict, especially for Indians who are not working in a company where their employer sponsors them for the visa.
If you want to get a job in Dubai from India then you have to follow some steps which includes applying for the visa, getting documents required by companies and search jobs in Dubai.
What is the process to apply for Dubai Visa?
You need to obtain a copy of your birth certificate, apply for an Emirates ID and then apply for a visa.
If you are applying from India or any other country outside the UAE, you will have to first obtain a residence visa before applying for work permit.
Documents required to Apply for Dubai Visa.
- Passport: Your passport should be valid at least 6 months after the date of your intended return from Dubai and should have at least 2 blank pages.
- Visa Application Form: You can download this form from here or collect it from the Consulate General of India in Dubai (address given below). The form must be filled in black ink only and should not contain any mistakes or corrections on it, otherwise your application will be rejected by the immigration authorities at the port of entry in UAE.
- Two passport size photographs: One photograph needs to be pasted onto page 2 of the passport while another photograph needs to be attached with the visa application form itself before submitting both documents together at Indian Consulate General in Dubai (address given below). Photographs must show full face without hat/cap etc., with white background without shadows on face; they should also not be older than 6 months as per regulations laid down by Ministry Of External Affairs Government Of India vide Notification No F-8(6)/2014(01)/2013 dated 20th February 2013 issued under section 10A(2) read with rule 4(1)(a)(i) read with sub rule 4(2) which states that “the validity period shall not exceed six months after expiry date printed on them”.
Requirements to apply for Dubai visa
- Visa Application form
- Visa fee (paid at the time of application)
- Passport size photograph
- Medical Certificate from a registered medical practitioner in your country. It should be valid for at least one year and should not be more than 3 months old on the date of submission. The certificate must clearly state that you are free from any communicable disease and are not suffering from any physical disability or mental disorder which would render you unfit to perform duties as an employee in Dubai. In case of doubt, further tests may be conducted at your cost by sending samples to an approved laboratory in Dubai.* Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) issued by police authorities within last six months
How to do a job search in Dubai with jobs in India?
As you can see, there are several ways to search for jobs in Dubai from India. If you’re looking for a job that pays well and offers a great career opportunity, it might be worth your time to try out some of these sites. The best way to find out if they work is by trying them yourself!
What are the Salaries and Technical skills required for getting jobs in Dubai from India?
Well, there are many reasons to relocate to Dubai. The salary in Dubai is higher than in India and you can get a job easily with your technical skills. You need to be qualified in your area of expertise and have some experience of working on projects related to it.
For example, if you are an engineer or architect then it would be easy for you to find a job in Dubai as companies prefer professionals from these fields because they can help them build their projects easily and quickly.
In order to apply for a job in Dubai, you’ll need to have a valid passport and visa. If your current visa is expiring soon, then it’s important to renew it before applying for the new job. You can also apply if your current visa has expired but has been extended until some time in the future (such as 6 months).
Once you’ve ensured that everything is in order with regards to your travel documents and visas, it’s time to start looking at jobs! Many companies will post their vacancies on sites like LinkedIn or Indeed which makes searching easy as pie–just enter “Dubai” into either site’s search bar and see what comes up!
The process to apply for Dubai visa is not very complicated. You can easily apply for Dubai visa from India by following the steps mentioned above. Once you have applied, it will take around 10 days to get your visa processed at the airport which means that you need not wait in long queues at any point during this period. However, if you wish to know more about the process then do check out our article on how much time does it take for getting Dubai visa?