HOW TO GET 1K FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM IN 5 MINUTES: How can I increase my IG followers for free?
Are you looking for ways to grow your Instagram following? Maybe you want more engagement on your photos and videos, or maybe you would like to learn how to post better content. But what if I told you that there was a way to get 1,000 free followers on Instagram in just five minutes? It’s true! All it takes is some simple steps and a little bit of luck (and this app).
Step 1. Go to a popular account and find their hashtags.
To start, find a popular account that has the type of content you want to share. For example, if your page is about food and recipes then look for other accounts with similar content. Once you’ve found one that seems like a good fit, go through their most recent posts (this will be easy since they are likely still on the first page) and copy down all of the hashtags they used in their descriptions or bios.
Copy these hashtags and add them to your own description and bio area! It’s important that when tagging an influencer/account using their hashtag(s), make sure it includes both words from their username so that people can easily find them when searching for those particular tags.
Step 2. Find some random hashtags for your niche and add them to your description.
Now that you have the basics down, it’s time to get serious. You want to find some random hashtags that are relevant to your niche and add them to your description.
- Don’t use too many hashtags! It’s better if you only use a few hashtags instead of using all of them because this will make it look like spam or like you’re desperate for followers.
- Don’t use hashtags that are too specific! If someone searches up your hashtag on Instagram, they won’t find anything related because there aren’t many other people using this particular tag yet (and if there are any at all).
Step 3. Add those hashtags to your bio.
Now that you have created a solid Instagram bio and have chosen the best hashtags for your account, the final step is to add these hashtags in the “About” section of your profile. You can do this by copying and pasting them into the description field, or simply writing them out manually if you prefer (this will take longer). It is important that these hashtags are relevant to what type of content you post–if they aren’t relevant then they won’t help increase engagement! Try adding between 5-10 hashtags per post; more than 10 may dilute their effectiveness at getting users interested in following/liking/commenting on posts from yours because there are too many competing with each other
Step 4. Choose something interesting from the feed of this account and post it on your own Instagram account as well as tag it with the hashtags mentioned above, so you can get more followers for free!
- Choose something interesting from the feed of this account and post it on your own Instagram account as well as tag it with the hashtags mentioned above, so you can get more followers for free!
- You can also use this strategy to get more likes on your posts by reposting popular content in your niche that has already gained traction.
You can get more followers on Instagram in 5 minutes if you simply follow these steps!
Follow these steps to get 1k followers on Instagram in 5 minutes!
- Open the app and tap the camera icon at the bottom of your screen (or swipe right from Feed).
- Take a photo or video, then select a filter if you’d like one by tapping on it once it appears in the top right corner of your screen. You can also add text or draw on your image with an emoji or other sticker before posting it to Instagram Stories by tapping on their respective icons at the bottom left corner of your screen when editing an image or video (or simply double tapping anywhere within an existing post).
And that’s it! You can now go out there and get as many followers as you want on Instagram. Just remember these four simple steps and in no time at all, you’ll be able to build up an audience of people who are interested in what you have to say.