HOW TO EARN 10 LAKHS PER MONTH
You can earn 10 lakhs per month. Yes, that’s right. You don’t need to be a genius or have special skills to do this either. You just need a plan and the willingness to follow it through. Here’s what you’ll need:
You need to make a plan.
Before you begin your journey to earning 10 lakhs per month, it’s important that you make a plan.
- Make a list of all the things you want to do and prioritize it. This can include things like: buying and selling stocks, investing in mutual funds or real estate etc. The more specific your plans are, the easier it will be for others to help execute them for you!
- Plan ahead by setting aside time each week (or even day) where allocating some time for planning out what needs doing next with regards to achieving those goals from before means less stress later when everything comes due at once…which leads me onto my next point: Don’t leave everything until last minute! It’s so much easier when everything is done early so there aren’t any unexpected surprises along the way causing delays or extra costs which could put an end altogether.
Take only one hour each day to do your job.
In order to earn 10 lakhs per month, you will need to work hard and be efficient. You will have to focus on the task at hand and get things done quickly. You also need to be able to make decisions quickly, delegate tasks and work with others effectively.
Work hard, but not too hard.
- You need to be passionate about what you do.
- You need to set the right goals for yourself.
- You need to be patient and persistent, as well as willing to fail.
Set the right goals for yourself.
- Set the right goals for yourself.
- Set the goal that is achievable by you, but not others.
- Set the goal that is difficult, but not impossible.
- Make sure your goals are measurable, specific and time-bound so that you can track your progress towards them easily.
Don’t give up on your dreams and wishes because you don’t have the means to achieve them right now.
The first thing to do is to be patient. You are not the only one who wants to get rich, and there are many people working on their goals as well. You must have a plan and stick with it no matter what happens.
The second thing is that you need to work hard at whatever job you have right now so that when an opportunity comes along, you will be ready for it.
Thirdly, believe in yourself! All great things require hard work but they don’t happen unless we believe in ourselves first!
Finally, don’t give up on your dreams just because times are tough or money is tight; keep working towards your goal until it becomes reality!
Set the right goals for yourself.
You need to understand what you want to achieve, and then work towards that goal. If your end-goal is earning 10 lakhs per month, then it’s important that you set smaller goals along the way so that you know how much progress has been made so far. For example:
- Set a target of making 5 lakhs per month by January 1st 2019 (e.g., 6 months from now).
- Once this goal is achieved, set another one which will help reach 10 lakhs per month by July 1st, 2020 (e.g., 18 months from now).
Don’t give up on your dreams and wishes because you don’t have the means to achieve them right now. Set the right goals for yourself and work hard towards achieving those goals. If you need help with anything, feel free to contact me!
Answer ( 1 )
HOW TO EARN 10 LAKHS PER MONTH
In today’s world, it is very difficult to earn 10 lakhs per month. There are a lot of people who are struggling to even earn 10,000 per month. But there are a few people who have found ways to earn 10 lakhs per month. In this blog post, we will explore how to earn 10 lakhs per month. We will discuss various methods and strategies that can be used to achieve this goal.
How to start earning
If you want to earn lakhs per month, there are a few things you need to do. First, you need to find a niche in which you can be successful. Once you have found your niche, you need to build up a following of people who are interested in what you have to say. You can do this by creating valuable content that people will want to read. Once you have built up a following, you can start promoting products and services that your audience is interested in. If you can provide value and help people solve their problems, you will be able to earn lakhs per month.
What are the best ways to earn 10 lakhs per month?
There are a few different ways that you can earn 10 lakhs per month. Here are a few of the best ways to do so:
1. Invest in stocks or mutual funds: This is one of the most popular ways to earn a high return on investment. You can easily get started by investing in stocks or mutual funds through online brokerages.
2. Start your own business: Another great way to earn 10 lakhs per month is by starting your own business. This could involve anything from selling products online to starting a brick-and-mortar store.
3. Work as a freelancer: If you have skills that others need, you can work as a freelancer and earn a great income. There are many different platforms where you can find work, such as Upwork and Fiverr.
4. Provide consulting services: If you have expertise in a certain area, you can provide consulting services to clients and earn a good fee for your advice.
5. Teach online courses: If you have knowledge that others would like to learn, you can create and teach online courses. This is a great way to share your expertise with others and earn an income at the same time.
How to save money while earning 10 lakhs per month
If you want to earn 10 lakhs per month, you need to be very mindful of your spending. Though it may seem like a difficult task, saving money while earning a high income is possible with careful planning and budgeting.
Here are a few tips to help you save money while earning 10 lakhs per month:
1. Invest in yourself – One of the best ways to save money is to invest in yourself. Whether it’s taking courses to improve your skillset or investing in your health through exercise and healthy eating, taking care of yourself will pay off in the long run. Not only will you save on medical bills down the road, but you’ll also be more productive and likely to earn more money.
2. Automate your savings – If you have a hard time setting aside money each month, automate your savings so that a certain percentage of your income is transferred into savings automatically. This way, you’ll never even see the money and won’t be tempted to spend it.
3. Make a budget – Track your spending for one month so that you know where your money is going. Once you have an idea of your spending patterns, you can make adjustments to ensure that you’re living within your means and not overspending.
4. Cut unnecessary expenses – Take a close look at your budget and see where you can cut back on expenses. From coffee shop runs to streaming services, there are likely areas where you can save money without making major changes to your lifestyle.
5. Invest in long-term savings – In addition to saving for short-term goals, make sure to invest in long-term savings as well. This could include retirement accounts or invest in property. By planning for the future, you’ll ensure that you have the money you need when you need it.
How to manage your time while earning 10 lakhs per month
If you want to earn 10 lakhs per month, you need to be very efficient with your time. Here are some tips on how to manage your time while earning a high income:
1. Make a schedule and stick to it.
2. Prioritize your tasks and work on the most important ones first.
3. Take breaks when you need them, but don’t let them interfere with your work too much.
4. Stay focused and avoid distractions.
5. delegate tasks whenever possible so that you can focus on the most important ones.
6. Get enough sleep and exercise so that you can stay physically and mentally healthy.
There are many ways to earn 10 lakhs per month, but it will undoubtedly take some hard work and dedication. However, if you are willing to put in the effort, there are certainly a number of options available to you. From freelancing to starting your own business, there are a number of avenues you can explore in order to start earning the income you desire. Whatever route you decide to take, be sure to put in the work and stay focused on your goal — soon enough, you’ll be earning 10 lakhs per month!