HOW TO EARN 10 LAKHS PER MONTH
You can earn 10 lakhs per month. Yes, that’s right. You don’t need to be a genius or have special skills to do this either. You just need a plan and the willingness to follow it through. Here’s what you’ll need:
You need to make a plan.
Before you begin your journey to earning 10 lakhs per month, it’s important that you make a plan.
- Make a list of all the things you want to do and prioritize it. This can include things like: buying and selling stocks, investing in mutual funds or real estate etc. The more specific your plans are, the easier it will be for others to help execute them for you!
- Plan ahead by setting aside time each week (or even day) where allocating some time for planning out what needs doing next with regards to achieving those goals from before means less stress later when everything comes due at once…which leads me onto my next point: Don’t leave everything until last minute! It’s so much easier when everything is done early so there aren’t any unexpected surprises along the way causing delays or extra costs which could put an end altogether.
Take only one hour each day to do your job.
In order to earn 10 lakhs per month, you will need to work hard and be efficient. You will have to focus on the task at hand and get things done quickly. You also need to be able to make decisions quickly, delegate tasks and work with others effectively.
Work hard, but not too hard.
- You need to be passionate about what you do.
- You need to set the right goals for yourself.
- You need to be patient and persistent, as well as willing to fail.
Set the right goals for yourself.
- Set the right goals for yourself.
- Set the goal that is achievable by you, but not others.
- Set the goal that is difficult, but not impossible.
- Make sure your goals are measurable, specific and time-bound so that you can track your progress towards them easily.
Don’t give up on your dreams and wishes because you don’t have the means to achieve them right now.
The first thing to do is to be patient. You are not the only one who wants to get rich, and there are many people working on their goals as well. You must have a plan and stick with it no matter what happens.
The second thing is that you need to work hard at whatever job you have right now so that when an opportunity comes along, you will be ready for it.
Thirdly, believe in yourself! All great things require hard work but they don’t happen unless we believe in ourselves first!
Finally, don’t give up on your dreams just because times are tough or money is tight; keep working towards your goal until it becomes reality!
Set the right goals for yourself.
You need to understand what you want to achieve, and then work towards that goal. If your end-goal is earning 10 lakhs per month, then it’s important that you set smaller goals along the way so that you know how much progress has been made so far. For example:
- Set a target of making 5 lakhs per month by January 1st 2019 (e.g., 6 months from now).
- Once this goal is achieved, set another one which will help reach 10 lakhs per month by July 1st, 2020 (e.g., 18 months from now).
Don’t give up on your dreams and wishes because you don’t have the means to achieve them right now. Set the right goals for yourself and work hard towards achieving those goals. If you need help with anything, feel free to contact me!