How to Download Video From Youtube to Phone Gallery
If you want to watch videos on your phone, YouTube is a great resource for finding what you’re looking for. However, if you’re interested in downloading videos so that they can be watched even when there’s no internet connection available, this guide will show you how to do just that.
Open the YouTube app on your phone
To download a video, you need to first open the YouTube app on your phone.
After downloading and opening the YouTube app, sign in with your account information by tapping on “Sign In” or selecting “Sign In” from the navigation bar at the top of the screen.
Once signed in, navigate through videos until you find one that interests you and then tap on its title (this will bring up more details about it).
Tap “Download” or “Play” depending on whether or not there are ads running with this particular clip–if there are ads running when playing back a video then tapping “Play” will start playing them; however if no ads exist then tapping anywhere else besides these two buttons will simply skip this step altogether
Navigate to the video that you want to download.
Once you have found the video that you want to download, navigate to it.
The next step is to click on the Share button. This will open up a menu with several options for sharing your video with others or downloading it locally on your device. For our purposes, we want to select “Save Video” or “Download Video.”
Tap Share, then tap Copy Link.
Tap the share icon in the top right corner of the video you want to download.
Tap Copy Link.
Open up your browser.
- Navigate to the video that you want to download.
- Copy the link from your address bar, and paste it into an empty field on your phone or computer’s web browser (for example, Google Chrome). Then press Enter/Return on your keyboard to open up the video in a new tab in your browser window!
Paste the copied link into an empty field, then press Enter or Return on your keyboard.
Now you can copy the link by right-clicking on it and selecting Copy Link Address.
Then open a new tab, paste your copied link into the address bar and press Enter or Return on your keyboard.
The video will open in a new tab in your browser window.
Once the video has loaded, you can choose to save it to your phone’s gallery. To do this, tap on “Save Video.” The video will then open in a new tab in your browser window. From here, follow these steps:
- Tap on “Download” (a blue button at the bottom of your screen) and then choose where you want to save the file–either Camera Roll or Other Albums.
- If prompted by iOS 11 or higher when downloading from YouTube: Tap OK on this message asking if you want videos stored on iCloud Photo Library or iCloud Drive instead of just locally on your device
Click on the down arrow next to the address bar, then select Embed.
- Copy and paste this code into your browser:
Click Copy code and then paste it into Notepad or Wordpad.
Now that you’ve downloaded the video, you can watch it whenever you want. You can also share it with friends and family! If you don’t want your downloaded video anymore, simply delete it from your device in the same way as before.
You can use this technique to download any type of YouTube video from any website. All it takes is time and patience–and now that we’ve given our readers all the tools they need, there’s no reason why anyone should have trouble doing so!
- Downloading videos is easy. You can download videos from youtube to your phone using the youtube app or a browser.
- If you want to use the browser, go to the video’s page and click on the share button (it looks like a box with an arrow pointing outward). From there, select “Save Video As.” You’ll be prompted to choose where you’d like to save it–you should probably choose one of these options: “My Videos” or “Camera Roll.” This will save your clip as an MP4 file on your device’s storage space so that it takes up less space than streaming it would otherwise require (which could eat up all of your data plan).
- Another option would be downloading third-party apps such as Videoder or Tubemate which allow users access their favorite videos without any hassle at all!
Now that you know how to download YouTube videos, you can watch them whenever and wherever you want. You don’t even need an internet connection if you have saved the video on your phone!