Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
It’s easy to download videos from Youtube to your phone gallery. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it.
Assuming you have a YouTube account, downloading videos from YouTube to your phone is easy. Here’s how:
1. Open the YouTube app on your phone and sign in.
2. Find the video you want to download.
3. Tap the share icon (it looks like an arrow pointing out of a box).
4. Tap “Download Video” from the share menu that appears.
The video will now download to your phone. You can find it in the Downloads folder in your gallery app.
Assuming you have already found the video you want to download on YouTube, follow these steps to save it in your phone gallery.
1. Tap the share button below the video. This will bring up a menu of options for sharing the video.
2. Select the “Copy Link” option. This will copy the video’s URL to your clipboard.
3. Open a new tab in your browser and go to the website http://www.savefromnet.com.
4. Paste the URL of the video into the text field on this website and hit enter.
5. Select the desired quality of the video from the options that appear and click “Download.”
6) Wait for the download to complete, then open your phone’s gallery app and find the saved video.
1. Go to the YouTube app and find the video you want to download.
2. Tap the Share button and choose the Send To option.
3. Select your phone from the list of options.
4. The video will now download to your phone gallery!
With these simple steps, you can download any video from YouTube directly to your phone’s gallery. Whether you want to save a funny meme for later or have an important tutorial on hand for reference, this process only takes a few minutes and doesn’t require any extra apps. Give it a try next time you come across a great YouTube video!
You must login or register to add a new answer .