AVERAGE HEIGHT OF A WOMAN IN INDIA
When it comes to height of women in India, you would be surprised but then again not. It is actually a myth that Indian women are shorter than other people in other countries. A study conducted by scientists shows that the average height of an Indian woman is 157 cm while American/European women are 155 cm tall on an average. This means that we are taller than our counterparts across the globe! But why is this so?
1. AVERAGE HEIGHT OF A WOMAN IN INDIA
The average height of an Indian woman is 5’3″. The tallest woman in the world is 6’8″, and the shortest person on Earth is just 2 feet tall!
- AVERAGE HEIGHT OF MEN IN THE WORLD AND USA
The average man in India stands at 5ft 4 inches, while the average American male stands at 5ft 9 inches (1m 75cm).
2. INDIAN WOMEN ARE TALLER THAN THE WORLD
The average height of an Indian woman is 5’4″, while the average height of an American woman is 5’4″. The average height of a British woman is 5’3″, and the French are even shorter at 5’2″.
3. THE ANSWERS ARE NOT CLEAR YET BUT STUDIES SHOW THAT MOST INDIAN WOMEN ARE TALLER THAN THEIR COUNTRYMEN.
A woman’s average height in India is 5’4″, a little bit taller than the average man’s height. This might seem surprising, but it’s not entirely clear why this is true. The studies have shown that the average height of an Indian woman is 5’4″, while that of men is 5’5″.
The reasons for this are not clear yet but there has been some research done on this topic which shows some interesting results. One study found out that if both parents are tall then their children tend to be taller as well, so perhaps it’s something genetic? Another possible explanation could be diet: maybe food plays a role here? Or maybe it’s just because everyone else around them is also tall!
4. HEIGHT IS DEPENDENT ON GENETICS AND ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS LIKE DIET AND LIFESTYLE.
Height is a combination of genetic and environmental factors. Genetics is the most important factor in determining height, but diet and lifestyle can also play a role.
As you grow older, your body goes through many changes. These include:
- Your muscles become bigger and stronger so they can support your body better when you move around or do physical activities like running or playing sports;
- Your bones get thicker so they’re able to withstand more weight (this happens during puberty);
- Your skin stretches out over time because it’s attached to muscle tissue below the surface of your body; this means there’s more room for fat cells under there too!
5. CROPS SUCH AS BREADS, RICE, POTATOES ETC HAVE HIGH CARBOHYDRATE LEVELS WHICH HELP IN PROMOTING GROWTH.
- High carbohydrate levels
- High protein levels
- High fat levels
- High fiber levels, which can help with digestion and promote a healthy gut.
Additionally, foods like breads, rice and potatoes have high carbohydrate levels that help in promoting growth.
There are many reasons for the height of an indian woman to be taller than other women from other countries
There are many reasons for the height of an indian woman to be taller than other women from other countries.
Firstly, genetics play a crucial role in determining your height. If your parents are tall then it is likely that you will also be tall. Similarly if both your parents are short then there is no guarantee that you will be short.
Secondly, diet plays an important role in determining your height as well as whether or not you grow taller after puberty (when growth spurts occur). It has been proven through studies that children who eat more protein during childhood tend to grow taller than their peers who do not eat enough protein during their childhood years. Additionally, drinking milk can help increase bone density and thus make bones stronger which leads to greater overall height potential later in life!
After reading this article, one should not be surprised to find out that the average height of an indian woman is taller than any other country in the world. The reasons for this are many and varied but there is no doubt that it is a good thing for Indian women to be tall!